About View Facebook Images Software
Get Newest Cache Facebook Images Software. It is a simple tool that can cache of your Web browser of Internet Explorer, Chrome or Firefox and lists all the images displayed in Facebook Pages that you visited previously, including profile pictures and images uploaded to Facebook and the images that were taken from another website.facebook cache viewer Software can store every URL of facebook and every thinks it’s like a small hacking .The following information is displayed for every Facebook Image, URL of the image, the Web browser that was used to visit the page, date/ time of the image, image type, visit time, image file size and external URL for images that were taken from another website. It can work on any version of windows starting from Windows XP and up to Windows 10 and supported 32-bit and 64-bit systems. It can support Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and SeaMonkey but Opera is not supported because it stores the JPEG images in Web format. It does not require installation process or DLL files required. It can simply run the executable file FBCacheView.exe.View Facebook images
System Requirements And Limitations
- This utility works in any version of Windows, starting from Windows XP and up to Windows 10. Both 32-bit and 64-bit systems are supported facebook cache viewer Software.View Facebook images
- The following Web browsers are supported: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, SeaMonkey, and Google Chrome. Opera is not supported because it stores the JPEG images in Web format.
- FBCacheView won’t work if you configure your Web browser to clear the cache after closing it.
- It’s recommended to close all windows of your Web browser before using FBCacheView, to ensure that all
- cache files are saved to the disk
Fixed bug: FBCacheView failed to read the cache of IE11 on some systems.View Facebook images
FBCacheView now automatically detects the cache folders of Chromium and Yandex.
Fixed to work with the latest build of Windows 10/IE11.
Fixed bug: Unicode Byte order mark (FF FE) was added to XML/HTML files.
Added support for the new cache structure of Firefox 32.
Added secondary sorting support: You can now get a secondary sorting, by holding down the shift key while clicking the column header. Be aware that you only have to hold down the shift key when clicking the second/third/fourth column. To sort the first column you should not hold down the Shift key.
Added ‘Explorer Copy’ option (Ctrl+P), which allows you to copy one or more files and then paste them into opened folder in Windows Explorer.
Added ‘Copy External URL’ option.
Fixed to display date/time values according to daylight saving time settings.
Version 1.00 – First release.
Start Using FBCacheView
FBCacheView doesn’t require any installation process or additional DLL files. In order to start using it, simply run the executable file – FBCacheView.exe
After running it , FBCacheView begins to scan the cache of your Web browser and displays the list of all images loaded from Facebook Web pages. You may need to wait up to a few minutes until the scanning process is finished. After the scanning process is finished, you can also watch the image in the lower pane of FBCacheView, by selecting the desired item in the upper pane.View Facebook images
If from some reason FBCacheView fails to detect the cache of your Web browser properly, you can go to ‘Advanced Options’ window (F9), and choose the desired cache folders to scan for each Web browser.
- URL: The URL of the image on Facebook.
- Web Browser: The Web browser that stores the specified Facebook image file in the cache.
- Image Type: The type of the image: Profile image, uploaded image, or external image was taken from another Web site. For ‘External Image’ type, the original URL of the image is displayed on ‘External URL’ column.
- Image Time: The date/time of the image as returned by the Web server of Facebook. This column usually represents the time that the image was uploaded to Facebook.
- Browsing Time: The last time that the specified Facebook image was loaded by your Web browser.
- File Size: The file size of the image.
- Filename: The full path of the image filename in the cache of your Web browser.
- External URL: Displays the original URL of the image (Only for external images)